Treasures of Lakeview Skilled Nursing
The Treasures of Lakeview neighborhood at Wellington Court is unique. We offer each resident the ability to have his or her own studio apartment home with shower.
In addition, our philosophy of service includes caring not just for the resident, but for their family as well. We involved each resident, their family and our healthcare team in developing a person-centered plan of care with the goal of the highest possible health outcome for the resident. Additionally, we invite families to attend care planning meetings and activities and events, and encourage their participation on our Family Council.
But what truly makes our Treasures of Lakeview neighborhood unique is our philosophy of service: we are a member of the Eden Alternative Registry of senior living communities committed to person centered/directed services and care.
The Eden Alternative philosophy asserts that, no matter how old we are or the various challenges with which we live, life is about continuing to grow. This paradigm affirms that service and care are not a one-way street, but rather a collaborative partnership. All caregivers and care receivers are “care partners,” each an active participant in the balance of giving and receiving. Together, care partner teams strive to enhance each resident’s well-being by eliminating the plagues of loneliness, helplessness and boredom.
St. George Village residents have priority access to our Treasures of Lakeview neighborhood. Residents of the greater Roswell area and other communities may access our skilled nursing neighborhood through one of our Life Plan programs.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Spacious studio apartment homes, each with private shower
- Access to a full array of healthcare services including personal care and memory care
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Access to rehabilitative services including physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy and wound care
- Restorative therapy
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Scheduled activities providing social, educational, recreational and spiritual wellness
- Full-service dining with three nutritious meals and snacks daily
- Access to Lakeside Grille and Village Bistro services
- Therapeutic diet under supervision of registered dietitian
- Access to beauty salon and barbershop
- Access to common areas including library/lounge/arts center
Call us today at 770-645-2340 or toll free at 866-826-3400, and feel free to send us an email or request additional info through our Information Request Form.