The Springs Assisted Living
The Springs neighborhood at Wellington Court provides personalized services and care in warm and elegant surroundings. Our well-appointed studio and one-bedroom apartment homes offer the comforts of home without the burdens of maintenance, along with plenty of time for engaging in activities, visiting with friends and family or just relaxing.
The Springs residents and their family members can be confident knowing that caring professionals are always available to assist with daily tasks, while a variety of gracious services and amenities provide the time and opportunity to enjoy the things that matter most in life.
PERSONAL CARE SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- Prioity access to a full array of health care services including memory care and skilled nursing home services, all under the same roof
- Private studio and one-bedroom apartments with kichenettes and space for personal touches and belongings
- All-inclusive pricing
- Medication assitance and supervision by a licensed nurse 24/7
- Access to aquatic therapy in our on-site indoor pool
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Daily bed making
- Personal laundry service
- Paid utilities (except telephone and internet), including basic cable
- Three nutritious meals daily with restaurant-style service
- 24-hour licensed professionals on site
- Scheduled transportation
- Access to comprehensive rehabilitative services including onsite physical, speech and occupational therapy
- On-site Lifestyle Coordinator providing social, educational, recreational, spiritual and cultural activities
- Access to beauty salon and barbershop
- Access to Lakeside Grille and St. George Village Bistro areas for special functions
- Chapel (Catholic Mass and other denominational services)
- Access to common areas including library/lounges/arts center
Tours of The Springs at Wellington Court are available by scheduling an appointment. Call us today at 770-645-2340 or toll free at 866-826-3400, and feel free to send us an email or request additional info through our Information Request Form.